Cell Blogging

What is cell blogging you ask? Well, just what I said. Cell PHONE blogging that is. Mom allowed me to figure out how to not only read blogs but how to blog from my cell phone so I thought I'd come over here and give it a go. Hopefully the spell check will grab any misspelled words but if not now you know why. Just like I chicken peck on a regular key board I can also chicken peck like a beast on my cell. Or so I've been told. 

I just got back from the grocery store. On the list of grab and go? Chicken and beef stock, brown rice, dish and oatmeal. Why? Cause I've gains a good 20 pounds and when hubby was looking through some old photos of me asked how come I didn't wear the clothes that I use to. (now in his defense he was not suggesting anything other than what he was asking AND after hanging up with him and looking at other old photos I even asked myself the same question. ) But, before hanging up I did give him an honest answer. I got fat. Plain and simple. This last year has been a roller coaster for me dealing with my weight and over eating. I just got lazy....again. The motivation has not been there the inspiration to change it has not been there and I've just quit.

Food and I have a love/hate relationship and I find myself shying away from any pictures being taken. The last shot mom took of me I can see it in the look I'm giving. Pathetic, I tell you. I start getting into eating right and exercising and lose 6-7 pounds and then hit a brick wall and nothing after that. Workout like a druggie on speed and then get so discouraged when my clothes and the scale don't change at all. It's hard to stay focused and then keep with it. And it's not all about fitting back into the clothes I once wore. There's my health. That's always a number one reason. Then theres class reunions and social events, he'll just walking into a room and hubby going "hot damn that's MINE!" which he still does that. But still, I just like how I looked and felt back then.

Mom and I were just talking about this the other day as well. What to do, how to do it, what works and what doesn't. Sheesh, I'm ready to mentally push myself again and stick with it. This time, not next time. I am SO tired of " starting over. " so, that's what is up with the store trip. I've done different types of healthy eating. Low carb, low cal, low fat and so forth. This time I'm going to start paying more attention to the experts out there and not so much what has worked for me in the past cause lets face it, I'm pushing 40 now and I ain't where I was in my younger days. Does that mean I can't get there again? Yeah, but I have a feeling if I keep half assing it I sure the heck won't. And then I'll just be stuck in an even bigger rut. I have to say though. For all these years I have set a limit and have stuck to it. I AM closing in on that limit and have been fighting half assed to stay away from said limit. Now, let's just see if I can turn it all around and go back the other way because I like feeling and looking fit and I like being healthy. It's about time I quit being lazy and do something about it and stick with it.

SO, it'll be oatmeal for breakfast, brown rice and beef sock for lung and fish for dinner. All healthy stuff and I still drink plenty of water so that's a Plus. I'm going to bed early tonight and gettIng up early in the morning and going to try walking 4 miles to jump start things. Believe me, adding in extreme exercise and less Todd is a GOOD thing for me at the beginning.  Have to get all that sodium off first before I can get any of that fat off!!!

Comments

Sally said…
My weight has yo yo'd all my life, and Patti say I've been talking about it all her life.

I'm really enjoying walking when I can, and it has helped in lots of way including losing a few lbs. Of course, now I have the creepin' crud and walking would just make me cough more. arrgghh

Crystal, I've "known" you long enough to know that you can do whatever you set your mind to. And, you can do it this time too. However, I doubt you're anywhere near "fat". :)

Love ya lots.
xoxo
Dawn said…
When I get this boot off my leg, I am going to be going like a mad women to get my weight off. Enough is enough.

Just like what Sally said, I have known you a very long time, once you set your mind to it, you will have it off in no time. You have set your mind to it - so go get'em !! :)

Crystal said…
Thank you ladies! I'm not stressing like I use to, I think thats part of the problem!

Popular Posts