Just to make you smile :)

 SORRY for the cuss word!!!!!! (I couldn't help it though! It was just too funny not to post!)
                                                                I couldn't work there.......
                                                       Yes, this is exactly what I need....
 Could you just imagine slapping, and freaking the hell out if you forgot you even had this kind of Tattoo???? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!! I would beat myself up DAILY......
                                                     Are you kidding me?! EPIC FAIL
                                                     I would SOOOOOO do this too ;)

Comments

Sally said…
LOL!!

The first one cracked me up, and I actually "got it" right away~~

You're a trip, girl.

xoxo
Crystal said…
Lol, I cracked up at all of these. Especially the spider!

Popular Posts