LAST post of 2012

So, there was a certain person that said she missed me over here so I had to come over here and let her know that I haven't forgotten I had a blog and I did see her comment, lol! I think my only New Years Resolution will be to BLOG MORE!! I know, I know. I say that and have said that so many times over the last few years and here it's been well over a month already....Again

As for the next new year...well, I don't do resolutions anymore. ALTHOUGH....I DID quit smoking so I'll chalk that up to actually DOING and mark that one off my to do list from back TWENTY YEARS ago. Yep, been that long but hopefully with me not smoking anymore I'll add a few more years back onto my life expectancy. We'll see. No real craving for it. I do have"moments" but they really don't last but just enough time for me to think it and then bam, it's gone again. Thankfully.

Tim should be back tomorrow afternoon. He went to go spend a few days with his boy Ty. They spent three days snow skiing and thankfully no one got hurt. That's ALWAYS a good thing when My hubby is involved. Why, do you ask? Because. He's the guy standing on the side of the snow videoing everyone snowboarding when one of the snowboarders flies right at him and HITS HIM! Yup....only Tim.... Luckily he's OK and even sent me the video, lol! It was too funny. Poor guy....

Well, that's it for me. Back to watching all the cops zip up and down the road chasing speeders. I love these days. The speeders just get so pissed cause they got busted! Priceless!



              Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

Comments

Sally said…
Well, HOWDEE looky here!! :)

I'm so glad Tim wasn't hurt. Yay for that!

And, I hope you ALL have a wonderful 2013!

Crystal, that is SO wonderful that you kicked the "habit". Good for you, so proud of you! xoxo


Jenny said…
YAY! Crystal is back! Now girl, you keep at it because I enjoy your stream-of-consciousness observations on everything from soup to nuts. I am SO GLAD you stopped smoking all those years ago. That's wonderful. My mom stopped at age 34 after smoking for 20 years and now she's 75 and so healthy, it's ridiculous. You have a joyous New Year's Day and a great start to 2013, and I'll do the same, and the momentum will carry us all the way through, leaning on the Lord all the way. xoxoxo ~Jenny
Donna said…
So Proud of you little girl...
mammy
Dawn said…
I am so glad you are back! YAY on quitting smoking. So proud of you! When I scrolled backwards, I saw some yummy recipes. I can't wait to check them out.

Popular Posts