Long Time No See!

Well, it's been quite a while since I've been over here. I actually came onto blogger to see if mom had posted and when and wow..... Mom hasn't posted in WEEKS. Fore SHAME.....


So, I thought I'd do a post on some happenings besides the usual I'm getting fatter by the minute posts that you all know that I love and quite often enough, post about.


Tim got a promotion. In another city. About 3 hours away from where we live now. At first we thought we would be able to work it that Will and I could stay here in our house And Tim could commute a week here and a week there. Nope. We gotta move. Tim's scared, I'm nervous and Will was down right PISSED. Excuse the language.


Some time has passed though. Will is still PISSED but he's not snarling, spitting, foaming mad now. Why? Because I bought him one more school year here in our hometown before he has to make the move. And I told him he could take drivers ed sometime this summer to take his mind off things. Plus I bribed him with food and games, lol!


Tim will start his new job in a month or two and will be coming back and forth but as for selling our house, buying another house and officially moving, it'll be next summer. So, Will can "be the man" at his current school before having to make the switch to "new kid in town." Oiy......


Oh, and I had a birthday last weekend. ATE EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. I suuuuure did;)

Comments

Sally said…
WOW, I was happily surprised that you had posted here, Crystal. I've really missed you, girl. Goodness gracious with Tim and the new job. You said how Will felt, but how do you feel about it? So, you're going to stay in your home until next summer? I bet your parents are beside themselves that you will be moving. You know I love ya, and wish only the very best for you all.

xoxo
Donna said…
Well I posted...so there!
And I'm PISSED as well BUTT....I understand.
We love you now and forever no matter where you are. Life can suck at times and this is one of those times for me.
Panama looks better and better...
mammy

Popular Posts