What?!

Well this damn site won't let me post a picture. Did that to me last time and I had to do it from my iPad and that won't post either.... Anyhoo! I came home last night to a SOLD sign in our yard where the FOR SALE sign was...WHAT?! Since we are going through a relocation company they don't tell you ANYTHING.. Not even that they just sold ur house... Bet they tell me when to get the hell outta my house though, lol!


It's Williams LAST DAY of drivers ed!!! His mother is THRILLED to death and tickled pink! Now we have 30 hours of drive time, online defensive driving (new law for teens) and then his driving test at the DPS. But we're DONE with driving school!! And yes, he's an awesome driver!


mmmmmm

Comments

Donna said…
Won't let you post a picture? Want me to take a look?
hughugs
Sally said…
Whoa - driving school finished? He's growing up Mom!

When you get moved or before, I'd love to see the new house!

Love you lots.
xoxo
Brenda said…
Such big changes coming for you. I know you are so proud of William!!!!

Popular Posts