She's a quick learner!

So I'm sitting here writing this because I have nothing to do. My replacement for my position at work is doing everything so far on her own. Yesterday she did have ONE question for me. I helped her. It was awesome. Lol!

It's raining here today. This past weekend I went to see the hubby at the new place. We worked the majority of the weekend but he did take me to the beach and golfing. I'm not a golfer but I can drive the hell outta the cart!

Will is doing good. He stayed with mom and dad this past weekend and they picked him up from his Friday night football game and then spoiled and pampered him thru the weekend. He's never much trouble at all. Sam spent her weekend going to a community "shin-dig" that lasted the whole weekend.

So here we are. Another week is here. Glad it's a short week. I plan on going and seeing the hubs Saturday morning and spending the night. Will will come with me this time. Tim and I made up and decorated his room. Since he's so into band we went to Hobby Lobby and found three wall pieces to hang up. I think he will like them.

Well I guess I'll go find something to do. I swept yesterday so maybe I'll just irritate people today!!

Comments

Sally said…
I'm glad your student is a fast learner!

So excited for you all, and your mom & dad
getting the new RV. I see lots of fun times
ahead for you all.

xoxo
Brenda said…
So much happening in your lives!! Sending blessings!
Lilly Ann said…
I appreciate you sharing this blog article. Much obliged.

Popular Posts