Still here!

I've been MIA because I'm currently training my replacement up here at work. Whew! Easier said than done when you've been doing it for years!! What comes so naturally to do is harder than hell to teach. I'm NOT a teacher but so far she's come back every day this week and isn't growling or cussing me. I still can't download pics to blogger from my work computer nor can I from my iPad for some reason. It won't recognize my picture gallery. 

Anyway, back to it. Hope all is well with yall! Be back soon!!

Comments

Sally said…
I can only imagine how difficult the training would be! Good luck with that. But, won't you still be working until December? Are you going to work when you move? You KNOW that I have an inquiring mind. LOL

xoxo
Donna said…
Blog from my computer!
mammy

Popular Posts