On The Move. Literally

Seriously guys, I'm walking around my house. Why? Well it's either try getting in my 15,000 steps or gorge on this homemade banana nut bread I made so we didn't waste the ripe bananas I was fixing to have to throw out. Ugh... House cleaning is done and I'm getting weak!

So, made the move and now everyone is situated. As in mom and dad have a big chunk of their house back, Sam has the bed all to herself, Will is doing 100 times better at his new school and Tim is loving his new job. Oh, and I'm here eating everything I cook now that I'm at home.

I did join the gym though! I go in the evenings most times and meet Tim there after he's done working. One good thing is that Will gets out of school everyday at 2:30 so it makes it nice not having to fight the traffic getting places and back home before 5. Normally a drive of 15 miles will take u 45 mins to an hour depending on when you leave. No thanks!

We're going to Las Vegas Saturday. Tim's brother that he's only met once (he's adopted) invit d Tim to be in his wedding while getting to meet everyone's family. Will is going with us so that'll be a treat for him too. Take him before he's legal. Cheaper, lol!

I'm on my iPad trying to do this so we shall see. I'll try uploading a pic but I doubt it'll let me. Anyway, have a great day!!

Comments

Donna said…
There's an App you can download and sign into for your iPhone and iPad called, Blogger
Go download it and sign in....you can do blog post and download images from your iPhone and iPad from it.
Another problem solved by your loving
Mammy
Enjoyed reading the article on top of, very explains everything in detail, the article is extremely fascinating and effective. Thank you and smart
luck for the approaching articles.

Popular Posts