Vegas Baby!

Yup. Leaving at 3 in the morning and flying to Las Vegas. Tims bro is getting married and he's in it. (Tims excuse to go and to take a couple of days off) So we have to take the teen Titan with us. Will has no opinion what so ever about going either... Will, are you excited about going to Vegas?! Him: Not really. Will, ar not you the slightest bit curious? Him: it's on TV. Me: I give up. Ur going and u best like it!!! Lol!

He started his counseling to help with life coping skills this past week. I don't know how good this will be for him. The lady just kind of asks him a few questions, he answers half the time with "I do t know" and then the other half he looks at me and gives short answers. So then I have to elaborate for him. Oiy. So we shall see about this.

He came home last night after band practice and was just smiling and in the best mood. He said that one of the freshman kids just gave him a shoulder massage. I just kind of looked at him. He gets loud and says NO MOM. Not like that. I kind of chuckled and asked him if the kid was makin moves on my handsome man?! He said it wasn't like that. That the kid was just a nice guy and wanted to help when Will said his shoulders were hurting. I just told him to each their own but in a world that is "coming out" so publicly these days he needs to know the difference and really pay attention to people. He asked me why I would even think that. I told him that you don't really hear of guys giving other guys shoulder rubs. Normally it's a girl or a guy doing it for the opposite sex. That I wasn't judging the kid. Just trying to allow him to understand that how some people come across if ur not use to it can be taken differently. If he's being friendly ok. If he's interested that will needed to know the difference so no hard feelings were had for being confused. So he accepted that and then he told me the move to the new school wasn't so bad after all.

And THAT is what I needed to hear!! Wheew!!!!!

Comments

Donna said…
Well Good news then that Will is starting to fit in...
Y'all just be careful kiddo! Did you check out the App called Blogger?
Lets you download photos!
Love you and am Missing y'all!
Mammy
Crystal said…
Yes I downloaded it. I'm on it now answering this��
Sally said…
So glad Will is liking the school! That's a biggeeee!! :)

Have fun in Vegas; we'll need pics you know.

Safe travels. Love you guys.
xoxo

Popular Posts