Relatives, Relaxation and Rants

Not really on the rants but I was trying to stay with the "R" theme of my title, lol! I never know what titles to put so that's as good as it's gonna get today. Soooo, whats been going on in my world. Well, for one we did have Tim's lovely little niece come stay a week with us and at the end of this week Ty will be flying home for a couple of weeks and then next week (I think) Tim's nephew will be coming in for a visit. And my house? Is a wreck! And my motivation? Gone! Where'd it go? That dang half pint sized fur ball, Sophie, ran off with it! I swear, I come home all the time now with this or that on my "to do" list and as soon as I see her and start baby talking to her I just snatch her up and start loving on her and forget whatever it was I was needing to do. Luckily and so far I have yet to forget to go pick up Will at school though, lol! He'll get in the truck and ask where she is and I always tell him that if I get her first then he'll be walking home as I will not have remembered to get him for I am too involved in getting all that cute puppy love from the half pint pup.

Tim has a love/hate relationship with her. As long as she isn't going psycho crazy woman pup on him he loves her or if he's not stepping in her and as he calls them, land mines, he's OK as well. But whoa Nelly if she starts getting crazy or if he steps in a mess I do believe we're all running for cover. Oh, not because we're afraid we're getting in trouble, oh no. Because I find it hard (well not too terribly hard) to laugh my butt of when he is in....distress. Yes, distress is a grand word for what Tim is going through and feeling in the middle of the night or even first thing rolling out of bed and trying to get somewhere. I really don't think she's, say, PICKING on him. She just knows that her bed being on my side is not to get...sullied, per say so she has to go round to his side of the room. No chance of...contamination waaaay over there now is there;) Poor Tim....

So, this is Prom week for Sam. Actually it's Prom TWO week(s) for Sam. She's got her school prom this Saturday and then her boyfriends prom right behind it, next weekend. Wheew! Lots of business going to be going on but so glad to get it all over and done with so quick like! We were sitting in the living room, Sam and I, when she says, "Mom, gonna be hard to top this years prom dress!" As she looks through her friends on Facebook that are currently having their own proms and all the dresses they are wearing. I just smile. Forget TOPPING this years prom dress. This years prom dress was THE TOP ONE. Nothing will top that. But, I say nothing and as she scrolls the pictures she says that she will just wear the original one that I liked for her in the first place. It was a pretty and long flowing white/purplish dress. What all I enjoy about all of this prom dress stuff is that she even went with my picks in the first place. For YEARS Sam could not STAND anything I picked out for her and now BAM!!! Everything I look at, point out, pick out or buy, she likes....crazy but I love it none the less.

So that's about it for me. I just started a new blog. About getting motivated and fit. Hopefully, that will help me out in that area. I think my first post will be about what mom ate for lunch and the picture I took along with it. Verrry interesting INDEED;)) Oh...mom got on me for not posting the link so here it is, lol!   http://cwaid.blogspot.com/

Comments

Donna said…
Go Ahead Little Girl...if you Dare!
Bad Girl...;o)
hughugs
Dawn said…
You need to give Tim, nah, I am not going there !! LOLOLOL

I can't wait to see Sam's prom dress and the pictures !! :)

I love half pint stories !! LOL

Popular Posts