Lunch and Love

What yummy goodness mom had for lunch yesterday! She NEVER gets stuff like this so when Tim, her and myself went to Chili's yesterday I was shocked when she snatched up the menu, pointed to the pic and said, determined, "This is what I think I'll get today." And had a smile on her face. Well you go girl. I on the other hand had chicken enchilada soup with a side cup of rice that I like to mix in with it...YUM. And Tim brought up the rear with ordering a rack of ribs and helped mom with this massive sweet treat she couldn't even begin to put a dent into after she started. Tag teaming it though they finished it off that left both of them grinning from ear to ear.

On the lil half pint pup front, did I tell you that I took her to the vet Friday and she is now 2 pounds from her 1.5 lb she weighed at 6 weeks when I got her? Yup, the lil half pint chunk is putting on the weight. And, she is getting a little bit longer as well. When asked, the vet said that she shouldn't get much bigger at all. He guesstimated that her total weight would be 5 pounds or less and not too much longer than she is now. Momma wasn't much and I never saw the dad so we'll just have to wait and see. The vet said she should stop growing at around 6 months. She is already 11 weeks this week so not much longer now. And boy was she HYPER yesterday. Sam called me from home during her lunch hour all excited because the crazed cretin was actually claw climbing her way up Sam's body to get to the table and to Sam's food. Like I don't feed her twice a day anyway...really. Then the scream bark crying she was doing while Sam was there and then again when I hit the front door later that afternoon like we all left for a month long trip and are now getting back. Makes me inwardly grin though that shes missed us so. And don't get me started on when Tim pulls up to the house....I gotta picture of that one too...somewhere...Oh her it is...He walks in and all the whining of a 2 year old starts coming outta her lil trap and what does he do?! Starts baby talking to her!!!! He talks a mean game about her being a lil she devil but this lil she devil has him wrapped!

Comments

Sally said…
Awww, she's just so darned cute; I'd probably even be baby talkin' to her too. I don't with HH though, I leave that to his mommy (my daughter). :)

Popular Posts