Mini Photo Shoot


I love taking Sam out and getting her to act sassy. But, the thing is, she never does. I have to always be looking at her and when she thinks I'm not paying attention she does some of the most sassy posses without realising it. Hence, the pic above. This one was just a little too sassy for FB so I'm posting it here. Anyway, the lighting in this are was HORRIBLE for my camera or maybe just for my skill level so this was the best I could come up with on editing it. It was totally shady and the shadows were just ruining my pic. Anyway, not a pro but from the before and after I'm pleased with what I did.

As for other news...WILLIAM IS NOW TALLER THAN SAM AND I. And, this next Monday I will be taking him in for his Orthodontist consult and HOPEFULLY, we can get his braces put on the same day. Ty is back in town also. He came in last Friday but with all the prom stuff with Sam and he's been reconnecting with his girlfriend and then working at a local recruiting facility I really haven't sat down with him to chat. He did come in last night and chat for a couple of minutes but AMERICAN IDOL was on and that's the only show I'm really into this year!!! Ty is here until next Friday so we'll see about that chat. And, Tim's nephew from Oklahoma is coming down tomorrow and Sam has another prom this weekend so it'll be a very busy weekend again for sure. LESS DRAMATIC, I assure you but quite busy, indeed. After all these proms are over I'm going out for a nice yummy GOOD meal and then getting me some dessert to go along with it. I need it. BAD.

Comments

Donna said…
Well, I think you did a terrific job! She' s easy to edit... Not much to do!
Can't wait to see those braces!
Mammy
Dawn said…
She is model material !! Love this photo !! I can't believe how big well tall William is getting. Has he gotten his braces yet ?? Plus, another prom, or maybe I am behind. Will this be her third one ??
~Shelly~ said…
that pic needs to be in a magazine! its stunning!
Sally said…
So, so beautiful! This photo is perfect, Crystal. She's clearly a wonderful model, my goodness.

Will is taller than you and Sam? My goodness, he's had a growth spurt. I hope he'll be able to get the braces soon.

((hugs))

Popular Posts