Mammy's Day :)

You can see it in their eyes,
in tender hugs and long good-byes,
a love that only moms and daughters know.

You can see it in their smiles,
through passing years and changing styles,
a friendship that continually seems to grow.

You can see it in their lives,
the joy each one of them derives,
in just knowing that the other one is there...

To care and to understand,
lend an ear or hold a hand,
and to celebrate the memories they share.






Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, Mother dear.
Well, I could so make this a very emotional post but seeing as how I can make mom tear up, I wont do it this time. My whole life she has been so much. And my whole life she has meant so much to me. She has raised more than her fair share of wee ones and I couldn't thank her enough for the help and guidance she has shown and given through out my lifetime.  I love you Mammy. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day :)

Comments

Dawn said…
Beautiful !! She is special to me and she isn't even my Mammy !! :) *HUGS*

Happy Mother's Day to you, Crystal !! :)
Donna said…
Awwwww.... Better Not make me Cry!!!!
I Love You Over the Moon Babydoll... Now and Forever...
Hughughug
Mammy
Sally said…
Now, that made me cry! So precious.

Happy Mother's Day, Crystal; you are special for sure. ((hugs))

Popular Posts