I Can't MOVE

Well, my ass (pardon the language) has spread so much that if I try sitting my pants will split!! I am lasting one more day and then I am DONE. We are taking William to Waco Wonderland tonight. It's downtown here at home and they will be doing fireworks, tree lighting, have a skating rink and other fun stuff. We are also going out to eat at a fav Mexican restaurant before going. Then I will be coming home and finishing off my homemade and favorite chocolate cream pie that Tim won't touch since I put too much caramel on it. My bad😁 Sam has to work then she will probably hang out with her friends. And then tomorrow? Tim is planning to go to the track where as I will get up and go with him. They have a HUGE circular track that I will roll my fat ass on and start to get this weight off. I haven't weighed this heavy (for me and my height) in about 10 years and I seriously mean that if I didn't want to live so bad and not go back to smoking, my big butt would be smoking again as not to EAT!!! Oh, and I'm doing this from my phone. Hope it goes thru...

Comments

Sally said…
It came through; you guys have fun tonight! (I'm glad I can see now when you make a new post.)

Crystal-that photo of you today on FB, you seriously do not look like you weigh too much. However, I wish I had quit smoking when I was your age, and SO proud of you girl!!!

xoxo
Crystal said…
Sally girl, Sometimes I feel like I want to just start smoking again but think better of it now that I don't do it anymore! Thank you!!

Popular Posts