The Holidays are a comin

 
Wow...this year has just FLOWN by! Here we are and Thanksgiving is just NEXT WEEK. And my mom and hubby have so reminded me of this as well. Like the fact that Christmas is just in a few weeks. Fa lala lala la laaaaa laaaaa LAAAAA!

Our Christmas tree took a tumble last year. Trying to take out the fur babies on the way down and right out the door into the trash SO Tim got me another one Sunday. Then he got lots of lights for the roof and even in the yard.

He's been putting the roof lights up. I pray he doesn't take a dive while doing so. He likes to work by himself when he knows he shouldn't be doing it Soooo.... I've told Will to go and spot him. Hopefully Tim doesn't fall off and land on Will either, lol!

We took Ty back to the airport Sunday. He was here on leave and we all had the best time. Ate WAY TOO MUCH and laughed our butts off. Why? Because when Ty and I get together we can't help but turn against Tim. Oh, he deserves every bit of it too. As much hell as he gives us all thru out the year, he can take a few days of harassment;)

I started my diet today.... I tried starting it yesterday but my mom came up while Tim was here for lunch and she wanted to run to the bookstore. Ok, we went with her. Right up to the counter and ordered a dang Hot Chocolate. Couldn't be helped... It just happened. And then when we get back and after Tim leaves? A guy from the church comes by and is selling CANDY BARS. 3 for 5 dollars. Who am I to deny the church? Butter finger, crunch bar and a Grand bar... All went in my belly before work was over. Then, home to heat up some homemade chili and put a lil cheese in and eat with tortillas. Binge eating at it's finest. Forget the smokes killing me... It'll be the FOOOOD.

So, started my diet today. Did I tell you that already? Hmmm?? Yup. We'll see how long THAT lasts with mom walking in this morning with two boxes of COOKIES and then a huge bowl of SNICKERS and M & M's...... I just turn my head, look down the hall and I can SEE it all......

Glad I'm not playing Santa this year...Be like a squirrel getting stuck in a vent pipe... niiiice.

Comments

Jenny said…
Awww honey I am so proud of you for trying. I am so proud of you for not smoking!!! That is wonderful. I am going to pray the Lord meets you every day and gives you the strength to see it through. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It means so much. If I didn't hat to fly so much, I'd hop on a plane and come down there and give you and your sweet mama mad giant hugz! xoxoxo
Donna said…
Dork!! You do Not need to lose an ounce! You're my baby...I oughta' know! :o)
mammy
Sally said…
I was thinking before I read your mammy's comment that you probably don't need to lose any weight, girl! And, this is a terrible time to try anyway.

It's so wonderful that you guys are in your new home for the holidays; so very, very happy for all of you.

xoxo
Sally said…
Okay, I'm sorry-hadn't read the last post. But, seriously I feel sure you don't need to lose any weight!!!!

xoxo

Popular Posts