Holy Hell.....

Mom brought these this morning to work and sat them where I walk. A lot. You remember the other day I was just talking about Starting Over???? Yeah.....

2 Cookies later.

I'll start again in the morning....

That scale is getting heavier and heavier...

I told Tim that I ate them. He said he couldn't say anything seeing as how he was up throughout the night. Eating. Junk food. And chocolate....

His surgery went great. Just in pain. We are up every 2 hours to make sure the pain is managed.

I'm tired. And hungry. No will power. Eating cookies. Getting fatter....

Lol!! DAMNIT!!

Comments

Sally said…
Glad the surgery went well, and the pain can be managed. Okay, the truth is: I ate ice cream last night. I'm starting over tomorrow. No, really I am!!

xoxo
Crystal said…
I'm miserable Sally girl! I gotta stop before it's too late!!
Donna said…
Oh That's right!! Blame poor Mammy!!
:o)
mammy

Popular Posts