It's T-I-M-E

My butt has gotten big enough.
My thighs have had enough.
And my brain just can't take the bad eating and no exercising any longer.

Day one: 127.8 Lbs

Low carb eating and 10,000 steps which my trusty Pedometer will help out with counting them all.
I can now say that we are starting our normal routine. Tim is back to work today after his surgery, Sam is back from all her Beauty seminars, Will is still in school and I can now gladly say that I am back on my normal routine.

I was so exhausted from the lack of sleep and bad eating that I was asleep by 745 last night. Forget that. I keep that up i'll be in an early grave by the time i'm 50. No thanks.

So, here goes nothing and hope everyone out there has a wonderful HEALTHY week!

Comments

Sally said…
Good!

Proud of you!

xoxo

Popular Posts