Oh, it's a rough Ride

Yup... This morning I feel like eating my hand off. Hunger pains galore. Serves me right, lol. I stuffed myself so silly last night I couldn't even eat my regular ice cream and had to settle for a twix. I stepped on the scale this morning and added 2 more pounds to round up to 132. Go me! That pizza I ate yesterday was worth it, its all I can say.

So, Tim has surgery today. He has to report at noon. Another shoulder surgery and Will is keeping count. This surgery is #29. Not on his shoulder but total surgeries. I don't like (at all) when Tim goes under the knife but he doesn't mind them at all. He says it's the only real sleep he gets.. Oh joy..

I'll be back tomorrow with a longer post!!

Comments

Sally said…
I didn't do well on the
first day that I was going "change" eating habits. But, let's not talk about that. I hope Tim did well with the surgery, so I'm gonna right up to your next post. Did you change the name of your blog?
Sally said…
Darn it - now it won't let me post my comment. Glad the surgery went well, and pain can be managed.

I'm starting over tomorrow 'cause I have ice cream left from last night; like a tablespoon. LOL

Popular Posts