Subbing

Soo... I'm a substitute teacher now. Hard to believe eh?? Yeah, I wouldn't have thunk it either that I'd go and do something like put up with someone else's kids all day and almost ever day so far. Boy they are something else.

Junior High.

Can you remember that age? I still can because Will is only 16 and a few grades above them. Oh the drama. On both sides. Boys and girls. Sassy mouth, eyes rolling to the sky and not a care I. The world to what's going on in class lol!

Tomorrow I'm at another Jr High so I'll get the same thing from them I'm sure but Thursday I'm at an Elementary. First grade! Now that should be extra fun and maybe I'll get to color too.

Hmmm. I wonder. Do first graders still take naps? I may have to show em how it's done!

Comments

Sally said…
Yeah, I think you might have to teach them about naps in the first grade. LOL

You are something else, Crystal and I admire you so. It sounds like you've found your niche and will be a great example to those you teach.

Keep up the good work; so proud of you.
xoxo

Popular Posts