A New Year Awaits

So it's the last day of 2015. Crazy right?! It was just the first day of 15 yesterday. Time really is speeding up.

Tims been on vacation since Christmas. It's been nice. Not really been doing too much. I've had a sore throat that's kept me in doors but Tim has been getting out and about doing little things while I've been in. Feeling back to my old self now so we're going to take the teen boy brat into town. Maybe for a movie and food. Who knows with us.

We almost spontaneously drive to New Orleans but I reminded Tim let's pay off Christmas stuff so we don't get behind and then we can do it and he agreed. Plus a bad storm and cold front moved in when we were going to do it so that settled that.

My subbing is going good. So far my favorite is subbing at Will's high school but for the special Ed kids. Talk about so innocent and willing to learn and be accepted! I told the special Ed teacher that anytime she needs me just call and I'll come!

I'm going to try and stay around the high school as much as I can if possible. Cheaper and closer. 3 miles from our home makes perfect sense especially when traffic is so bad every where else. So we shall see.

What will 2016 bring I wonder?! I'm not into resolutions and stuff anymore. If I want to do something I just do it. I never held to any of them anyway lol! But I did finally quit smoking cigs AND using an ecig! I'm officially a nonsmoker! But boy I'm not gonna lie... I miss the hell out of them both!! But I do have it in my head that this is something on my get right with the Lord list of things I needed to overcome. I haven't smoked a cig in 2-3 years now I think?! A little over a month on the ecig. But boy is my eating as good as ever! I see it and it's coming with me!

Might need to work on that this next year...or not😁😘


                                                    HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!!!!

Comments

Sally said…
I'm sorry you had the battle with a sore throat, not fun, but glad you're better now.

Good for you, Crystal, on the non-smoking or eciging! That is a huge accomplishment!

Glad you're still subbing; I can imagine every single child in the special ed touches your heart so much.

Wishing all of you a bright new future in the new year, your new home, your job, and Tim's.
xoxo
Donna said…
Missing you...glad things are coming together now for you all!
(((HUG)))
mom
Lilly Ann said…
Thank you, I have just been searching for this type of information about this topic and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now.

Popular Posts