Fun Grilled Cheese Rolls and...."Stuff."

SO simple! Get ur bread and flatten it. I used my mini rolling pin, which I just love, and flattened out 3 pieces of wheat bread. Not shown is the next step which just consists of putting ur cheese on the pieces of bread and letting them warm up a little to room temp so it makes the rolling part much easier but you don't have to. Then, just dab some butter all around the roll to give it that grilled look and when you put this into ur pan to cook, put it where the end of the roll is at the bottom of the pan so it will warm and seal up the roll. Turn it a few times to brown and ur done!
I told Tim that when he eats bread again I will make these for him with either tomato soup or french onion. YUM.
This is what Tim has resorted to eating for dinner the last few days, lol! He won't let me cook until this weekend so I'm def ready!
And THIS is what a co-worker brought in yesterday and ate right in front of me! Doesn't it look GOOD?!?!
And then THIS is what Sam ate yesterday for lunch!! Me?? I had a homemade sandwich. I'm not seeing the fairness!!! LOL!

Comments

Sally said…
Well, I'm here for the food! And, those look great.

I hope you have a great weekend!

xoxo
Donna said…
I keep thinking I'll buy the stuff for these and keep forgetting!!!
mammy
Crystal said…
I LOVE food Sally girl! Can't believe i'm not big as a house!

Mammy, get to it girl! FAST dinner, lol!

Popular Posts