Yummy Stuff over the Weekend!!!

This dish is SO easy and very self explanatory. This of coarse is for the health nut that needs something sweet to eat. Either for breakfast or snack.
I started with a SMALL multi grain tortilla and then spread on some crunchy peanut butter, a little granola, 1 1/2 strawberries and a couple of slices of banana then decorated the plate with the remainder. DONE!
These lovely cupcakes were just store bought Red Velvet cake and cream cheese frosting that I made to use the batter for something else. These shipped out with Sam today for her college class!
THIS is what I was wanting the Red Velvet cake box mix for!!!! They are Red Velvet dipped Oreo's drizzled with hardened white chocolate!!!! And they were a HIT!! Everyone that's eaten them, loves them!

Pretty simple too. Take that cake batter and just give each Oreo a good dipping in the batter. Coat it all over and then put in a muffin pan that is sprayed so they wont stick. Put them into Ur preheated oven for 10 minutes on 350!

Here's what they look like right out of the oven. 
I set mine to the side on a cooling rack while I messed with the cupcakes.

I used the same chocolate bark that I made with the chocolate covered strawberries on these too. The stuff that hardens after a few minutes. Melt it as it says on the package and this time so I could get the drizzled look, I bought a squeeze bottle. You know the ketchup bottles at the restaurants? Like that. Poured my melted chocolate in it and went to TOWN!!!

The pic is sideways but these are the Oreo's and some mini cupcakes on wax paper.
And this was lunch yesterday. I LOOOOVE English Muffins! So, I got 2 eggs and scrambled them with some chopped up Ham, threw in some shredded cheese and topped it off with cut up fresh avocado and salsa!


YUM!
 
 

Comments

Dawn said…
It looks GREAT !! I am going to make the wheat tortilla wrap. Tell Tim I said you can't take breaks anymore from cooking !! LOL
Sally said…
Oh wow, everything looks SO good!

You're on a roll, girl. I love it!!
xoxo
Jenny said…
WOWZA Crystal! I'm making those red velvet oreos for SURE!!!!
Donna said…
All looks Good and some of it Was!!Hahaa...
Got any left?
mammy

Popular Posts