Italian cream cheese chicken


Here's another easy one!!

Crock pot Italian Chicken:
Ingredients:
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen but mine were thawed) and I cut them in strips
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese (let sit out to soften- or stick it in the microwave)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning (the dried kind in the packet)
rice or pasta

pour the cream cheese (softened in the microwave), cream of chicken, and seasoning together into crock pot and stir to mix it all up then add all Ur strips of chicken. Cover with lid. Cook on high 3-4 hours or until the chicken is cooked and tender. I also stirred when passing by the crock pot. Serve over pasta or rice. Yumm! It fed 7 people. Everyone loved it and I even got a comment that cut up bacon would go will in it as well.

Comments

Jenny said…
That sounds scrumptious. I'm going to try it. Have you ever used the Philadelphia brand cooking cream -- or creme, LOL -- that's already seasoned? I never have but it might be good in this recipe.
Crystal said…
No I haven't Jenny but i'll have to try that out! I made mini wanton taco bowls last night so that recipe will be up today!I had fun making it too! SO easy!!
Sally said…
Don't have a crock pot anymore, but dadgum that sure looks good!
xoxo
Donna said…
Instead of being out on the ski slopes, you need to be in that kitchen Cooking me up some Food!!mammy
Sally said…
Okay, we need an update here! :)

xoxo

Popular Posts