Why so much Paperwork?!

Sheesh... Tim came up to my work earlier with 50 million sheets of paper that had to be signed, dated and notarized. I know we all have to dot our I's and cross our T's but dang. My hand cramped signing so many pages, lol!


Tim ended up just leaving all the pages here with me and going to play golf. Even though I'll give him a hard time for goofing off he really deserves/needs it. Things are just speeding up way too fast and he'll need that outlet. Anytime he's out of town on business he always makes sure he has workout clothes and his swim trunks. And believe me, he takes full advantage of both. Good stress relief. Hence, the pool we will install when we get another house.


The "professional Photographer" is at the house now taking pictures of the inside. The pics that are online now look horrible and everything looks either orange or yellow. Not the best way to advertise having crappy pictures.. I imagine at this very moment Will is cussing us both for not being there. He's had to let in quite a few people to look at the house and whatnot and he's the one that has to hold off Sophie and Bo from attacking whomever walks in, lol!


On a better note though, Will starts drivers ed next week and then his birthday is on the 28th so with me paying for his drivers ed for his birthday present he best not complain too much. Drivers Ed ain't cheap!


So this weekend I will take full advantage of using our swimming pool and making sure the house stays "look see" ready and hope the phone rings. Oh, and I have some Ben and Jerry's in the fridge I can't wait to gobble up. I've dropped some weight and I'm just maintaining right now. I eat right during the week and then the weekends are MINE!!! Lol!


Have a good weekend and MOM, post something already!

Comments

Sally said…
Yes, MOM!!!!!

I hope your house sells quickly! And, you know I'm gonna want to see pics of the new one too whenever you can.

Thanks for explaining to me what's going on. And, yes I can understand Tim needing his golf. Does he still race?

Have a great weekend, kiddo. I hear ya about the ice cream except now I've been eating Patti's toffee ice cream bars, and need to replenish the freezer before she gets back home. :)

xoxo
Brenda said…
Nothing like Ben and Kerry's to relieve stress!

Popular Posts