Woops

Lol, poor hubby. He's been SUCH a trooper since I got Sophie, the newborn baby pup. He's taken her out along with Pepe to potty, played with her, snuggled with her and even commented on her cuteness. Last night or really this morning in the wee hours, he wasn't feeling the love all that much. As Tim needed to go to the bathroom he knows its just a straight shot from his side of the bed to the bathroom. No lights are needed, just get up and walk straight and there you are. No hitting the side of the bed, no running into the bench, no tripping over discarded shoes left from the evenings workout, no knocking knees on the clothes basket and no banging heads while running smack dab into the door. Like I said, straight shot and there you are.

Did I say poor Tim? As he walks still half asleep into the bathroom he is welcomed by two piles of poop that have him coming totally awake and scrambling for the light switch. When he realises what he just stepped on he sang an ol tune we all know too well. I won't repeat it but it was very colorful, bringing me out of my slumber only to hear "singing" and the tub water running. Singing still going, tub water shutting off, hubby cranky, lol!!!

And yes, I DO know that if the poop was on the other foot (cheeky pun intended) that I would have been categorized as an opera singer in my choice of "tunes" and can honestly sympathize with his...predicament. So in saying this, what do you think I did? Well, what any person would really. I snatched her right up and shoved her under the covers on my side to make sure the little pup didn't meet her maker, silenced her yaps as to not be detected and froze where I was and acted like I was still half asleep. Really, wouldn't this be your first reaction too??? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Again I say...POOR TIM!!!! It took everything in me not to fall out of bed from hiding the dog and wanting to laugh at not him but the situation my husband always manages to get into at the expense of something I did, didn't do or anything just involving ME....Sheesh. He was even STILL a trooper and after discarding his towel from drying off, didn't say two words and trekked that short (straight lined) path back to his side of the bed, fell in and went back to counting sheep. More like chasing little cute fluffy pups trying to strangle them and seeing how many he could catch?

I just have to say this, if when we are both old and grey, sitting in our selective places where ever that may be, at least one of us is going to be smiling our asses off looking back on all these crazy, fun and always entertaining memories we are making. Hmmm, I wonder which one it will be ;))

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! And word to the wise...When it comes to anyone or anything smaller and younger than you, always be prepared and think ahead! (I've been keeping my cell phone by my side of the bed since Sophie sleeps either with me or by me in her bed. Ain't no way in Hades i'm putting even a single toe on the ground before I see what's down there, lol! ;)

Comments

Sally said…
I'm so sorry Tim, but I have to say:

LMAO!!!!!!!

And, Crystal you're a little sneaky thing. :)

Ya'll have a good weekend also, and watch your step!!

Love ya!
Dawn said…
Oh girl !! As always, I am literally LOLing and my husband wants to know why !! Poor Tim !! I will say, Sophie is so cute !! :)
Donna said…
Hahahaaaa....been there...
mammy

Popular Posts