Yes, we have a new baby.

 And thank goodness I didn't go through pregnancy and any labor pains at all. Lol! But, that isn't to say that she doesn't act just like a new born child. I've had to get her on a routine of eating, sleeping and potty training since getting her last week. Just 6 weeks old and full of nothing but pure sassyness.
 So far she has slept in her crate, tucked into my bed sham in my room, Pepe's bed, with Tim cuddled up in our bed and in any ones lap. But the funniest is that she doesn't wake up when you lift her up so you can cradles her in the crook of your arm, hold her up in your hand to look at her, prop her between things and she'll stay or go back to sleep. These are just a couple of the pics that I've taken of her "slumbering." And as bad as I was laughing I have no clue how she stayed sleeping.
 And then there is poor sweet Pepe. This big guy got kicked out of his dog bed and had to resort to the back of the couch. Of coarse, the back of my couches are really plush and just really nice for him to sleep on so I just covered him up and snuggled up against him for a while.
Here is the lil pint sized bed thief. Not much to look at as far as "poundage" goes. Is that even a word? But boy, this lil whipper snapper has a spunky, take no sass attitude and she doesn't mind telling you what she thinks either. I cracked Sam's door to her room this morning and let Sophie go through and waited. Next I hear Sam giggle so that was my "it's OK to enter" cue and opened the door to find Sophie nibbling on Sam's toe. Sam reaches down as she says, " I don't think she likes me" and then as Sam picks her up, Sophie, at the same time, growls and twists and turns while trying to get free of Sam. We both bust out laughing and I scoop her up and we go to door number two. Wills room. I crack the door and Will pops right up saying, "I DON'T WANT HER!" And closed the door, we did and moved onto door number three. Our room. I walk in and set her on the floor and then Tim, still in bed asks where the little girl is and to bring her to him. I do and she pounces Tim's face while licking, nipping and wiggling all around him. He scoops her up, tucks her in and they both fall fast asleep.


                                                                  The End.....for now;)

Comments

Dawn said…
Awwwww, she is so cute !! Enjoy her !! :)
Jenny said…
Sounds like Tim's made a conquest there! Either that or Sophie knows where her bread is buttered. I can just smell the puppy breath.
Donna said…
Hahahaaa....ugggg...
mammy

Popular Posts