I WANT MY DOG CHILD...NOW

Well...All I can say is poor Tim. Yesterday evening and last night he had to put up with a cranky, crabby wife. He's a good hubby and took it in stride. Let me pick on him, push (literally) him around and growl all I wanted seeing as I was worried about my Sophie girl. The damn vet didn't do the damn surgery until AFTER 3 yesterday and I was pissed. No FOOD or WATER all day?! Really? I'll be commenting on this fact AFTER I get her today. Two more hours and I'm GONE! Zipping as fast but safely as I can straight to the vet and home to get her situated. I would bring her to work but with phones ringing, people coming and going and all that she wouldn't be able to sit still or rest. SO, to the house we go and I'll pull everything except the bed frame on the floor so my sweet girl doesn't have to jump, water so she doesn't have to walk too much and a puppy pad well, just in case. HOPEFULLY, she won't be coming home with a funnel hat thing wrapped around her neck so she doesn't lick but knowing her all to well and that that is her signature "move" I'm betting she'll be sporting one. Oh well. If it gets her on the road to recovery quicker then that's what we'll do. I just know its now 9AM and it's taking FOREVER for 11 to get here!!!!!

Did I mention that even though hubby was awesome that he DID throw Sophie's play sock at me yelling "SLEEP WITH THIS PLEASE!" Wonder what that was all about....

Comments

Sally said…
awww, I hope she's doing okay. That's ridiculous having to wait that long; it happens to people in the surgery also.

I never knew what that funnel thing was all about, now I do.

And, I'm pretty sure Tim was like "pretend this is Sophie and shut the hell up." I could be wrong. hahahaha
Sally said…
How's she doing?

xoxo

Popular Posts