My sweet Sophie girl is making a trip to the Vet this AM...Ugh, I can't stand it and would be there if I could but even if I were, she has to spend the night. Double Ugh. Bless her heart she's getting "fixed" which needs to happen. I swear, that front door opens and she is always making a mad dash to break out and sometimes she is successful. She will run and run and run and it'll take me a good 5 minutes to chase her down. SO, she doesn't need to meet Mr. McGruff down the road and shack up.

Sam dropped her off for me this morning before heading to spirit leading and right before she left she calls screaming that she couldn't find her. As I chuckle I tell her just to check under the bed. She knows something is up because first thing this morning she didn't get fed. And sure enough, she was under our bed, hiding. So for today, please keep the lil pup in ur thoughts and prayers for a quick and healthy recovery!!

Comments

Sally said…
Awww! That's one sweet, cute little dog. I'm sure she'll be fine, but saying a prayer for her and for YOU!

(It's amazing though how they can sense things are going to be different. Hopper Henry gets upset if I even put on a bra. He knows I'm going somewhere.) :)
Crystal said…
Last night was hard. I couldn't quit thinking of her being up there by herself thru the night. It's just too bad they don't have vet clinics/hospitals that are open 24 hours so you can go up there.
Jenny said…
Oh, sweet puppy! I hate it when they are indisposed! Sorry I came to the party late and didn't get a chance to pray her back to recovery. The one good thing about these times is the extra opportunities to cuddle and love on them! Be well, precious Sophie! Too bad you'll never have puppies because they would've been awfully cute.

Popular Posts