Tim took us to see an old rodeo Buddie's kid team rope at the coliseum over the weekend. As I was waiting for Tim I was browsing around at all the booths and spotted some western hand made jewelry. Tim had to use the restroom so as we parted I said, "OK, I'll be over here trying to spend your money." He laughs and walks away. When he returns and finds me trying the jewelry on he states, "Well you weren't kidding were ya!" Lol, then he notices what i'm looking at and gets into browsing right along with me. He notices this one and asks me if I like it and I said yes. He tells the lady, "I'll be right back!" Then we leave to go out to the truck and he runs back in while i'm cooling off the truck. When he returns he jumps in the truck with the ring in hand, a handsome grin and asks, " Will you marry me again?"

10 minutes later I am sitting in the truck again after going to his friends trailer to say goodbye with my head between my knees, hair pulled up away from my neck with the A/C running full blast trying not to puke, pass out and have an anxiety attack all at once. Then after recovering from that spell Tim has to take me to get something to eat as to alleviate the sick stomach and light headedness.

After returning home he laughs his tail off saying that I was so shocked by having to spend the next 40 years with him I had a bad reaction to the 2nd proposal, lolol!!!!! Not REALLY and we both later figured out that it had everything to do with some multivitamins I just purchased Saturday that had stimulants in them that I can NOT take. Oh lordy it was a rough feeling weekend but we all made it through! Barely!! Poor Tim had to put up with my PMSing snarls, growls and bites right along with all this crud with the stimulants in those damn vitamins. Sunday wasn't so bad. Not at all. All the snarling and growling was replaced with anxiety, sweats and nausea. Oh lucky me. With Tim running around the house laughing and poking fun at me and THEN has the nerve to LIE to me in order to get me to watch the damn Spice Girls when I was in the living room TRYING to watch the Harry Potter Marathon! He would yell and yell from our bedroom and I couldn't hear what Harry was telling the bad guy so I would have to stop/start until I evilly grinned, paused the show and yelled back that if David Beckham was in it with the Spice Girls THEN I would come back there and watch. If not I had no interest. He yelled back that YES, he's in it, come on!!

SO, off I go back there as I yell that if he's NOT that i'm gonna slug him for making me pause my movie!!! I sit beside him and watch all 5 spice girls try not to fall off 5 different cars as they drive them around and which the girls were standing on the roof...with no David Beckham in sight with Tim trying to cover wanting to know which one is his wife and blah, blah the song is over and I yell he wasn't in it damnit! Then a small whack as I slugged him with him deflecting and then followed it up with a bigger whack that nailed his leg that had Tim yelling and me running.

Well, I DID warn him now didn't I??? That'll teach him. And just think....40 more years INDEED;))

Comments

Jenny said…
The ring is beautiful and I sure hope you're feeling all better by now. Nothing could have induced me to watch the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. I'm still recovering from the opening ceremonies, which I found ridiculous. Spice Girls? No thankie! BTW I am so happy to see you back commenting on IHATH! You always encourage me. Sorry about the broken link. I'm sure it was my fault! Happy Monday sweetie!
~Shelly~ said…
Awe pretty ring indeed! What a good man~! Jeffrey wouldve just laughed and told me to keep walking :( Hope ur feeling better too!
Sally said…
So sorry you were feeling bad. :(

I can't take vitamins at all. Have tried many times, but nope.

Spice girls? Yuck!! David Beckham; yeah I'd have paused the movie. Tim got what he had coming to him. LOL

xoxo

Popular Posts