So, hubby came in last night after a round of golf with a coworker and just spontaneously asked why I wasn't blogging. With me getting wide telling him that he really DID read my blogs! With him denying everything, lol.

Fine, fine. Sometimes it's just hard to think up things to talk about or just don't feel like it BUT just for hubby and maybe a certain Sally girl, I am back to post. So, the happenings in my life as of late have been going to the coast for Wills 13th bday. We just made a weekend thing out of it and had a blast riding wave after wave, eating good food and just trying to enjoy ourselves even though two mouthy teens were with us, lol!

This past Monday we had a little surprise for Will though. He's been asking and begging for a go cart so we found one from a friend of ours and they brought it over. Tim sent Will out to mow the lawn and next thing you know here comes Tim zipping past him and all Will could do was grin. Really, that's it. I swear that boy doesn't get too excited about much. That alone had me laughing my butt off.

Sam's still working which is always pleasant to see but with school right around the corner she has spirit leading camp for a week next week and then the week after that her bosses are taking her with them for a week to the beach. Sam gets to play baby sitter to their two kids while soaking up the salty beach air and getting her tan on. Should be fun for them all seeing as how the bosses just bought a HUGE RV. Then the next week when Sam gets back from the coast she will be starting her college courses and then the week after that she'll kick off her senior year in high school while going to college as well. She's got a full plate. She'll still be working on the weekends and whenever else she can get off so I'm really glad her last high school summer has been fun for her. Believe me, as much going and blowing as that girl has done this year I swear I was threatening her that I'd rent out her room and put it to better use. On second thought, a home gym would fit nicely in there as well;)

Will hasn't been doing too much this summer. Seeing as how he has hit puberty, grown 4-5 inches since may and had lots of teeth work done he's somewhat just chilled with us and at the house. I swear that boy is just as shy as I was way back when. With all the changes hes gone through he's not so sure how to handle it all but he still keeps a smile on his face and comes out of his room a LOT more than he use to. Maybe by the time he hits high school he'll be just as out there and busy as Sam has been. I just can't believe I have two teens now. Will loves harassing Tim as much as possible these days too. They both have fun picking on each other and seeing how tall they are and if their abs are defined. Men...

This time next week our sweet lil crazy pup Sophie will be fixed! I swear that girl is more hyper than a jack rabbit. Not to mention she acts just like a jack russell and a cat together. The girl is nuts out of her mind but she is SO much fun and a pretty good snuggler when shes not trying to peal your skin from licking all the time, lol! And Pepe is still doing good. No major seizures now that he's taking his meds. Just as happy go lucky as always!

And then there's Tim.....Now that could take a while;)) Have a good one everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
Ummm I checked daily to see if you have posted!!!!! Glad to see a new one!!! Even though others may disagree i know what you mean by not having nothing to say!!!
Sally said…
Oh you know I always like to read what's goin' on there with you guys. My reader still doesn't show though. So, I just check in now & again.

You have the sweetest family, Crystal. It just warms my "fairly" old heart when you talk about how well you all have adjusted to each other. Like Will & Tim! That's pure awesomeness! I wish it worked that way for all families.

I had NO idea that Sam was going to be having college and senior year at the same time. Whoa, not only is she beautiful but smart as well . What does she plan on after college? Are she and JT still a couple?

So glad Will had a great birthday, and such a nice surprise he had waiting for him after the beach trip. I loved seeing those photo's on FB. It's not often when you have teenagers to see a sweet family together without one or the other wanting to bring a friend. Those times make the sweetest memories.

I don't blog as much or with as much content as I used to. Some things are better left unsaid. Not that we're not doing well though. I am SO proud of my Brittney, Crystal; she has done so much work on herself in the past couple of months. Taking time off from the phone, and not associating with people that just love to push you to the limits. I have high hopes that she'll continue to do well. Sometimes even the smartest of us hit a brick wall at times. Her brick wall was losing her brother. She just really fell apart in more than one way. of course, her accident only 15 months after Ben died didn't help. But, thankfully she's is doing so much better.

Well, this was your post and here I am taking over and making it mine also. LOL

Oh, and TIM if you read this, I just want to say how happy I am for you as well as Crystal and the kids. I knew that one day God would send the perfect guy, and from all I've learned you're amazing!! :)

Love to all!!
Crystal said…
Sally girl, Yeah, Tims a MESS but he's my mess;) And just like we've all had our own hardships in life that sweet girl will do better and better through out the coming years. I feel for her. She and all of you have had a lot to get thru in recent years. I'm so glad they have an amazing and wise woman in you to help them all see it thru. Theres nothing as important as family. And NO, Sam is NOT with JT any longer. Thats not such a bad thing and taught her a good many things to keep in mind when she finds the next one! Love you bunches girlie!!!!

Popular Posts