Bipolor much?


This is probably what the Hubin is thinking as he hastens his step through the parking lot today and has a death grip on his "open me the hell up and get me the hell out of here" car clicker...Yes, the Hubin and I on most days meet for lunch because (I would like to think) the honeymoon is not nor will not ever be over and we just can't get enough of each other. He on the other hand probably has in the ol brain "what the heck kind of mood will my wifey be in today well lets just test the waters by meeting her for lunch and find out if I should stay at the gym longer or shoot for 18 holes instead of the quick 9 after work."

Yes, as you can read, my mind is still wrapped up in the gifts of Mother Nature and during this time I am forever on the eternal roller coaster of emotion. I let the hubin know at lunch again that I blogged about PMS and that the girls were just having a fun time reading it and sharing along with me, lots of laughs. He's probably thinking it's at his expense imagining that I painted him with the deer in the head lights look. Nah, too boring and it wouldn't be a long enough story to share with the world if I told them that so why not go ahead and speak the truth where I had him cornered in the bathroom with him on his hands and knees praying to the good Lord above for absolution of all past and future sins if the crazed green eyed purple Medusa looking kid and hubin eater will JUST GO AWAY!!!!

This is all as we are walking out from a wonderful time at lunch today. As we walk through the parking lot to part for the rest of the afternoon my mind is turning hellishly dark and I see the beginning of glee on his face as we separate. Really?! Lol, all I really remember is making some kind of (very common for me) goofy comment about being together forever...and EV-ER!!!! And him busting his britches to open his car door while blissfully saying, "OKAY!!" But in reality I can hear his brain saying What the hell was I thinking saying "I do" for THAT long, I thought this was just a trial run to see if I would even LIKE this marriage thing and she DID say that I could back out at ANY time which lead me to believe that I could even AFTER I said those MESSED up two words and at this point I could even go home right now and KICK THAT DOG THAT GOT THIS SHIT STARTED!!!!!!"

Ah, what goes on in the minds of PMSing women.......On a lighter note and to stick up for the Hubin, he IS a wonderful guy that laughs if not AT me, more than me for the things that I think, say and feel. What other Hubin can say that there's REALLY no telling what will pop out of their wives mouths when he has one that occasionally will bust out of the shower wrapped in nothing but a towel thinking "heeeeey there wifey" and all I can think about and ask him is "Do you think God has a woman???" He really did say that it's never a good thing to keep things inside and that we have to talk. If we have something that's on our minds or is bothering us it's a GOOD thing to communicate. Mkay, says the wifey and ah-WAY she goes;)

Reasons why my hubin is the greatest......

Well, there's only one:

BECAUSE HE PUTS UP WITH ME ;)

Comments

Donna said…
Poor Hubin'.....Hahaaa....and No, God does Not have a Woman....tart!
mammy
Unknown said…
Poor kiddos, they just think they are escaping for the weekend, if they only knew they are leaving one, how did you put it...crazed green eyed purple Medusa looking kid and hubin eater, and walking strait into the dungeons of a fire breathing, dirty harry aint got nuttin on me crazed eyed (sometimes crying)kid and hubin eater. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL!
Sally said…
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love it. :)
Jenny said…
I had him cornered in the bathroom with him on his hands and knees praying to the good Lord above for absolution of all past and future sins if the crazed green eyed purple Medusa looking kid and hubin eater will JUST GO AWAY!!!!

THAT'S hysterical! You had me belly-laughing!

The Timster can't live without ya, Crystal. There's the truth of it. Just be a Pirate Princess -- gorgeous, all flags flying -- and he'll be nailed to your side forever.

Popular Posts