Relaxing weekend

Have I told you how much I LOVE food? Especially the sweet stuff!
After church Sunday Tim, the kids and I met friends for lunch at a fav Mexican restaurant. Yum!

William and I at a rodeo watching a friend.


Me and da Hubin;)

Tim and Sam cheesin it up. Too cute!

Now me and Sam are cheesin!!! She didn't want to at first. See the body language? She just knew people were going to be laughing that we was posing for pictures, lol!


Will's new girlfriend. Lol, this lil guy was nothing but a big FLIRT the whole time!


Good memories!

Tim had the BEST time at the rodeo. He use to ride bulls for a living for many years through the PBR and just loved reconnecting with some of the people he knew from when he was riding. He got to get up there and help out and pull the bull ropes for the guys and stayed behind the chutes having lots of fun. Yesterday Tim found some of his old bull riding video's and even ran across an interview he did when he won at Mesquite. He has quite a few video's that we'll be transferring on to DVD's so he'll be able to keep those memories and not lose them.
Well, we had another great weekend consisting of lots of good food, great entertainment and good friends. While Tim and Ty went to an out of town golf club to hit a few balls and test out their competitive natures, Sam and I went shopping. Normally, I do not shop. Just can't stand it. Sam and I will fuss the whole time and I have to spend money. But, this time was different. I gave into Sam wanting to pick out an outfit for me. She's always saying that I just need to find the right clothes MOM! And me grumbling, fussing and snarling all the way out the door, lol! She did find me a cute couple of shirts and a pull over thing. I have no clue what the fashion lingo is, lol! After going through every-single-pair of pants that I owned and then even a couple of hers, my hair was standing on end and I was snarling again and settling for a regular pair of my relaxed jeans. Sam approved and I went to take a long shower and relax!
Well, it's another Monday. Too bad the weekends aren't longer. Yesterday I had eaten so much sugar I was feeling extremely "talkative." Couldn't get anyone to talk either, lol! Tim just kept looking at me and probably reconsidering our marriage status and all the while I was just talking, laughing and throwing in a few snorts for good measure. Ah, it's all good in my world;)

Comments

Dawn said…
Cute family pictures! I just love shopping, especially when I have money! Glad you found some cute things.
Crystal said…
Thanks Dawn! I normally shop at Kohl's but if u've ever heard of Maurices, they also have some CUTE stuff!
Sally said…
I love Kohl's! This reminds me of Britt taking me shopping for tennis shoes a while back 'cause GOOD LORD MEMAW, these things you wear are WAYYYYYYYYYY outta style!!

Love the pics. I read the second post for this day, but need to get off the "nursing home/rehab/old folks home" computer. You know I ALWAYS agree with you though. ((hugs))

Popular Posts