No more Target for me...


This is the front of a humorous card Target started selling and then quickly pulled at customer outrage. I can't even comment right now, I'm so flabbergasted that someone, ANYONE would authorize this at Corp head quarters but the way it's going it's all about the mighty dollar these days, is it not? Who cares who gets stepped on (alive or not) while getting there. UN-freaking-believable....

And don't get me wrong...I know there is abuse out there. I know there is drug heads and the instigators out there pushing it their way and I get that it needs to stop and people need to quit being mean, but wow...

Comments

Dawn said…
That is awful...... what they will do to make a buck !
Donna said…
JUST...PLAIN...SICK...
mammy
Dawn said…
No recent post ?!?! I am going through my withdrawls !! :)
Sally said…
I'd heard of that card but hadn't seen it. I'm glad, of course, that it was pulled but I doubt anyone in headquarters looks at cards since they have outside people who come in and place them in the racks. But, you'd think that person would not have placed it! Stupidy beyond words that someone made that in the first place.

I'm sorry to be late in commenting, but my reader still doesn't show when you have a new post.

But, anyway I'm here now and sending lots of love to you all!!
Jenny said…
It's unbelievably tacky.

But the part I don't like is, it blames Whitney's demise on her husband. I don't think he was a good influence on her but I doubt he made her take drugs and become a junkie. Whitney made her choices and she paid the ultimate price. That's the takeaway here. I'm tired of people acting like she was some sort of angel who did nothing wrong but only had wrong done to her. That's bogus.

Popular Posts