This is fun. Dawn was asked 4 questions by another blogger, Jenn. She was tagged. She answered those questions. Then she was to write another 4 questions and tag 4 people. Did you follow ?!?!? If you want to play let me know so I can come check out your blog and read your answers!

Here's Dawn's Questions and my answers to them:



1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

I changed 2 things about me. My chest and my tummy. For the past almost 16 years I have had such inner self confidence issues about myself. Since having children I have gone from a little over 100 pounds to OVER 200 pounds. A lot of damage was done to my body and after all these years I finally changed some things. It was something I never thought I'd do but once I did, I can't ever see undoing it. I look in the mirror and I feel like my old self, just older now. It's a good feeling.

2. If you had $10,000 what would you do with it and why?


Put it in the bank until I needed it. Why? Oh, I could most certainly run through this amount of money quick.

3. If you were granted one last meal, what would it be?


A buffet...Hey, it's my last meal why not take FULL advantage???


4. If you could spend one day with someone in Heaven, what would you do?


Fly.....;)
Now, my questions:
1- Where's the one place you feel "at home" ?
2- If there were ever a bag full of money left somewhere public and you ran across it, would you keep it, try to look for the owner of it or turn it in.
3-If you were stranded on an island who would you bring with you and what 3 things would you take?
4- If you had the chance to move thousands of miles away where would you go?

Comments

Donna said…
1. My house...
2. Look for the owner First! No luck? turn it in.
3. Who?? No One! What's the use of being on an island and having someone bugging you to do Laundry??Hahaa
4. Australia...
mammy
Dawn said…
I like your answers to my questions !! :)

1. My house.
2. Hmmmm, okay, I would turn it in. :)
3. My hubby and my dog! Leave both cell phones and computers at home. Return in 10 days !! We need a vacation for the 3 of us!
4. New Zealand or Australia

Now, what are your answers to your own questions ?!?

Popular Posts