Nice weekend

Well, due to minor difficulties with computer programs I can easily say, guilt free mind u, that I am goofing off. No, not even the filing that is growing as we speak will get done for the next few minutes (days) while I goof off. Normally I sneak it in when I can but when someone yells program problems it's full steam ahead in the goofing off department while things get fixed.

Had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I was so good too. Only ate one full plate of my favorite foods and felt just a tad bit stuffed so I called it quits and didn't eat for the rest of the day. The NEXT day was when I just couldn't resist. The hubin took me to a local Mexican restaurant and boy....Let's just say that I blew it. Big time, lol! I was very thankful I went to the gym that morning so I didn't feel too bent out of shape about it.

Hubin and I were pretty much on our own on and off all weekend. The kids were spending time with my mom and then their dad and his family so it was just me and him. Played golf, or at least Tim did, while I watched and sat and snacked on pretzels. Love those things and I can eat a whole bag too. Sam asked me before leaving if I had gotten any pictures during Thanksgiving over at my moms house...Nope. William was the camera guy that day and when I finally looked at all the pictures it was all of the dogs and all the "play by play's" of them....eating the dog food...Lol, that kid!

Tim attempted the Black Friday rush at Toys R Us and succeeded in getting Will a few things for Christmas where as I attempted to just step foot in at Kohl's and walked quickly out laughing at all the mad shoppers. Call me crazy but I guess I don't mind working a little extra to pay the difference if it means me not getting thrown in jail for beating some one's ass for snatching the last choke me Elmo or what ever the latest fashion or what not...Maybe it's just me. The hubin DID though go with me and YES, willingly, shopping over the weekend to the old mall we have here. Just walked around looking at everything and got an AWESOME deal at a shoe place for a pair of boots. Only paid 15 dollars for them and I just love them!

I got my house cleaned too!! Sunday morning Tim and I got up and made it to church and then while he worked on winterizing the boat outside he cranked up the music for me to dance all over the house and get some cleaning done. When I get into cleaning mode every one watch out. I'm a wo-man on a mission and one tracked minded. Well, until Tim comes in making food and wanting to watch movies so I give him my best deer in the headlights look and say OK while I step it up and do a little "speed cleaning." Not much got done after that but at least now the clothes are all clean, floors and bathroom's nice and neat and I'm not in anal mode about a messy house.

Well, big man boss is walking or more like stalking the halls wondering what's up with the computers so I'll sign off for now. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend and SO looking forward to Christmas break now! HOPEFULLY there will be lots of snow, fun and good memories to tell you all about!

Comments

Dawn said…
So glad you had a great day !! :) I have never shopped on Black Friday. Maybe next year, I don't know. haha

I guess you must of went back to work. Nothing worse than having computer programs. Have a great week !! :)
Tonya said…
I can't get away with anything at work between the ip address blocker and the nosy busy-bodies i would get caught. I am with you on the black Friday thing... i stay the heck away. I don't care for ninja shopping. Glad you got the chance to rock out.

Popular Posts