Eating and shopping

Well, looks like I'm on my own again for lunch so I will spend it getting something to eat and doing a little shopping. Or that's the plan. I always get food. That's a no brainer but then when I get out there to shop I start feeling guilty and just put stuff back and head back to work, lol! Not this time though. The other day Sam and I were at Belks and I saw this cute sweater cardigan that I want to get for Thanksgiving over at my moms. She really doesn't care if we dress up or not but with the cold front coming in in the morning and lots of food that will be eaten, I don't want my belly hanging out and it's never wise to wear tight fit anything if you're going to be pigging out like I will. Jus sayin ;)

I looked in my closet this week to see what all I had for Winter.....One long sleeve shirt. That's it....This past spring I went into my closet and did some MAJOR spring cleaning to my wardrobe. I cleaned it out so well I have nothing of last years winter clothes to wear. And I have to say, it was SURE time. Most of the clothes I gave away I had had for OH about 5-6 years. Always spending money I get on the kids, food, bills or school takes up a lot and after when I want something I go out and take one look at the price tag and just think to myself that I still have last years whatnot's...that'll do, lol!

SO, guess I better get busy and see what I can find. With it supposedly getting down into the 20-30's I don't see my short sleeve shirts and flip flops keeping me warm and snugly feeling. Especially when that blast of cold air hits me when I walk out the door. I hope anyone reading this today has a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow as well. Every day on my Facebook I have listed things that I am thankful for. I don't need Thanksgiving to remind me that I need to always be that way. I just look at what is at home and in my life and I am very much so. ;o)

Comments

Sar said…
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you get to spend it with all your loved ones!
Sally said…
I can't believe the weather; we're going to be in the 80's tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving, Crystal. Love ya! ((hugs))
Dawn said…
I hope you had fun shopping ! I am getting lots of new clothes !! I know you know why !! *giggles* Happy Thanksgiving !! :)
Tonya said…
I am that way too, when ever I get a little extra money I never spend it on myself, I am horrified that someone it going to subject me to that show "What not to wear" eeep. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Popular Posts