I don't HAVE to have a title...

Well, I've had a day and then some. Moral of this story is that I have lost my grace and my patience has run for the hills. This tells me I have HUGE amounts of growing up to do and need to start working on that quick like.

Plus our dispatcher will be nailed, duct taped, cemented and tortured unmercifully if he ever decides to vacation away again.

On a better note I have to give it to my mother. She has been staying in her office working her little fingers to the bone, not answering the phones or growling at the plumbers. So, in a nutshell it's not been that bad of a day. It can ALWAYS BE WORSE...........


May harmony find each of you!

Comments

Sally said…
One of the things I love about you, Crystal; you always find the silver lining.

((hugs))
Donna said…
Watch it Sister.....
mammy
Crystal said…
Sally girl, Sometimes it's so hard to see it but I still know it's there. It has to be ;)

Mammy, I gave u a compliment!!! Dork ;)
Jenny said…
You crack me up with what you're gonna do to that dispatcher, girl. Glad I'm not him. Vacation-smation, he needs to be there for you gals.

Your mom is clearly your hero, and she's one of mine too.

Tomorrow will be better, sweetie.

Popular Posts