A simple Act





William knew I had a bad day yesterday. We talked a bit and then he asked if he could go to the gym with me. I said yes. Afterwards, we ran to the store to get some food. He stayed in the car while I made a quick trip in. When I returned and opened the door he had his hand on the CD player and had everything set up.

He played this song.

I looked at him and he had such a knowing smile on his face as he turned it up for me to hear. I got in, shut the door. looked at him again as he settled in for the longer way home to enjoy and I said, "Well hell..."

We drove away from the store yesterday. He held my hand on the way home while I silently cried.

He has such a beautiful heart. May the Grace of God and Harmony always find him~


What a Wonderful World....and the ones in mine...

Comments

Donna said…
My Babies....(((HUG)))
mammy
Jenny said…
OK this made me cry. Outside of our salvation and the unconditional love of our mates, our children are the most precious commodity we possess. Your boy is growing up a real man and sensitive too. My son is tenderhearted that way. It is truly a coup de grace. Bless you today, Crystal!
Sally said…
Oh boy, now I've got tears. Such a precous heart to do something like this for his mama. I love it!

((hugs))

Popular Posts