I'm BACK!

Well it sure is nice to be back and running off at the mouth, lol! I don't think I've been posting since moms birthday so I'm having to play catch up.

The week of moms birthday is when Sam finished her drivers ed and the school and I went at it. The previous couple of weeks to Sam finishing had the school calling me to reschedule due to sick driving instructors or when I called in to schedule Sam's driving appointment they would call me on the wrong day and then when we couldn't attend, mark her down as a no show and then try and charge me 15 dollars....I STILL seethe just thinking about it.

This happened twice in two weeks. I would call during the day to talk to the scheduler and she would book the time and date for the next week. As she did this I would get her to repeat it as I wrote it on my calender, put it in my phone calender AND text Sam with the date and time all while having the lady on the phone. You would think I wasn't listening all those times I made her repeat herself when like the day or even two days before her scheduled apt the driving instructor would call and say, "Well this is "so and so" and Samantha is suppose to be driving right now.."

When they called the first week to reschedule Sam I was okay with it. No problem. The second time they called and said Sam was suppose to be driving when I knew she wasn't I was aggravated and maybe even doubting that I might have misunderstood but when I've had enough and they're screaming no show charges that I have to pay before Sam can continue the next time I call up there to handle this and book her LAST apt I make double dog damn that I have the right days and times and with a message to the manager that she will call me back concerning the no show fees. Fine, appointment booked for Sam's last driving time for the next week and I'm good. I put the time and date in my phone, on my calender and text it to Sam. I made the girl repeat it THREE times and asked her if she was sure while she said yes, see you next week!!! Oh yeah me....

Sam's appointment was for that next Wednesday from 5 to 7 that evening. That MONDAY the damn driving instructor calls me at 5:15 and says that he has Sam scheduled that day (Monday) and if she can get there ASAP he wouldn't mark her down for another no show which I would have to pay...Oh hell no you didn't and I was ten kinds of pissed and was trying to stay as calm as I could when on the phone to him, asking as nice as I could if there was someone in the office I could talk to again about it. Tim, Sam and poor Will was at the house while this was going on and all I remember is they all took about 10 steps back and their eyes were popping out of their heads while they looked for something else to do while momma/wifie went crazed lunatic on the assistant manager. In a nutshell I was wrong and that regardless of what her employee did or didn't do she was standing behind her employee. And if Sam wanted to finish up her driving coarse we would have to pay the fee to continue. By this time it was almost 5:30 and I yelled pretty loudly into the phone OH HELL NO MY DAUGHTER WILL BE DRIVING TODAY AND FINISHING BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!!!! I didn't even hang up, I just shoved the phone to Sam while yelling to her to come on we're goin to drive!!!

Tim wanted to know if he should go up there and handle this while I was looking all bug eyed and I told him still high pitched NO I GOT THIS!! All the way out the door headed to the truck. I made it up there in eight minutes and as we pull into the parking lot Sam yells WATCH OUT PEOPLE CRAZY MOMMA COMIN THROUGH!!!

Long story short...I walk in and see that the driving instructor is there with a few kids waiting. I get into a heated discussion with the woman I just got off the phone with and concede to pay the damn fee but my kid was finishing TONIGHT and I didn't care if I had to hop in the car with them to make it happen. GET. IT. DONE. I was so livid I really can't remember all of what was said. All I do remember though was that i was so angry based on her comment about always standing behind her employee no matter if she messed up? Oh holy hell I couldn't see straight. Anyway, I paid the fee while she directed every one to go out and start. I turn around and ask what time do I need to be back to get her and she told me a time with me firing back did I need to get that in writing before I left??? With that, I left.

Boy howdy...The next day i go to pick up her papers releasing her from drivers ed with a cashiers check in hand. I walk in only to be told I couldn't get the paperwork due to the driving instructor not signing off on it as I see the sticky note on Sam's file saying in big letters that her paperwork is not to be released. At this moment I'm honestly thinking to myself that i acted extremely poor the evening before and I wouldn't make a repeat of it this time. All that flew out the window while I lean in across her desk getting to close into her personal space as I excitedly ask AREN'T YOU TIRED OF SEEING ME YET?!?!? I just couldn't help it. Her eyes bug out while telling me he would be back in 45 minutes and she would see to it personally that he signed off on it. In my head I was thinking she would run all over the damn town to get that signature because she's the one I booked all the appointments with, she knew I knew it and wasn't anyone around to save her butt just in case i went crazy psycho white girl on her. Oh for the love of PETE! I ask HER if I need to get it in writing too before walking out....

I go back 45 minutes later and get all that I needed and left quietly. Will still has to take drivers ed in a few years. I will do the damn thing myself and I will not be referring anyone else to this facility. I was mad and acted like a fool but after dealing with these people for 5 months to get Sam through a coarse that should have only lasted 6 weeks? My patience was done and having none of it. I realise I shouldn't have acted like that. It set no good example for anyone within ear shot of me doing it. So, that's some of the going's on in my world.

Hell I'm getting all riled up even writing all this down, lol! Then this week mother nature has called and this is the first time in a couple of days I haven't been gunning for anyone to start something with me. I am SO glad that we women don't have to live our lives solely in this state of crazed mindedness. My husband is very thankful too. But, always trying to find that silver lining the way I look at it is we women howl at the moon once a month so the men can appreciate our sweetness the rest of the time. Hopefully, that is. If not they'll just catch it twice as bad the next month because we've let it ride all that time and sit and fester, lol!!!! I swear, I can't win...Either way the hubby will be running for the closest door or if I catch him outside unawares he'll just grab the closest garbage can lid and mop or broomstick while trying to slay the beast....Figures.

Comments

Donna said…
Well, I'm not going to gripe at you...I'd a probably done worse! Morons!!!
mammy
Sally said…
You know, Crystal, I give you a lot of credit for standing up to idiots, really. I'm the kind that holds it in until I have to go somewhere by myself and cry. :)

Good for you, girl!!! ((hugs))

Popular Posts