Randomness

So, school has finally gotten into full swing with this being the kids first full week and wouldn't you know that I have been to the store at least every other day getting something else the teachers there need. I had gotten all of Wills school supply list right from the list the school gave me and have had to go out and buy 2 different things that they added. Sam didn't get a list so it was easier for her to go the first day to all her classes and then come home and us go get what she needed. She did come to me last night and told me that she needs news papers for reports and such for one of her classes and that was easy enough to get for her seeing as how we get the paper here at work and dad saves them for packing boxes with hen he needs something to ship out. So, looks like it's going to be quite a challenging year for her and Will is just loving Jr. High. His favorite class right now is band. Loves it and every evening since he brought his instrument home he's been playing it. The trombone. He currently sounds like a dying cow with all the mewling noises coming from his room with him in the beginning stages of learning how to play it. But he's having fun doing it and that's what matter most.

I've still been hitting the gym every chance that I can. Getting up at four in the morning Tim and I have been going hard and then going back in the evening time as well gets at least me in bed before everyone else walking around the house like the walking dead. I couldn't do it this morning though. Pepe was quite the wide awake one moving around hopping and pushing and then I guess he got wrapped up in the comforter and when the comforter hit the floor so did he. I thought I was dreaming but then Pepe started scratching the side of the bed and I woke back up to pick him up and tuck him in snugly against me only to sleep about 45 minutes before Tim wakes up saying, " OK, lets do this!" He finishes waking me up with me sitting up saying it wasn't the alarm. It was my email notifier that had "dinged" and he heard it thinking it was the alarm, lol! So at 2:45am we got to sleep in a little longer and by the time the real alarm went off I wasn't budging. I'll spend a little extra time at the gym this evening and get it all in just to have that extra hour and a half to sleep in. I think its good to do that every now and then and I may just take every Wednesday morn off from going to workout that way I don't get burned out. After I got ready I woke Tim up and he went ahead and went on and worked out while I was off to work.

Heard from the kids step mom this morn. Her and the kids dad will be welcoming a new addition to their family and it will be the blessing of a little girl. Sam will be excited being the bigger sister to two little sisters now. Will, well he'll probably be happy for another baby in the house but be picking better hiding spots for himself so he doesn't get ganged up on by all those female hormones, lol! Oh to have another baby in the house. I have to admit that as much as I don't want another one I do remember when the kids were babies and it was just so exciting at times to watch them grow and learn. To just look at them doing something or just sleeping and be in complete awe. The toddler years are fun as hell with them zipping around as best they can with whatever means they can find to do so. And all the fun noises they make before finally learning to talk and never shutting up again. Lol! William loved to hear himself. Even while eating he would talk with his mouth full of food or even milk and we would all get so tickled at him. Lets not forget that period of time that all kids go through where they repeat everything they hear, good or bad. And it was always my luck having two little cussers in the house just because they liked to repeat what mommy just said.

Well that's about it for me today. I will say that this past weekend we did have a little fun. Even though it was during the hottest day of the summer thus far with temps at 111. And that wasn't even the heat index. We, as in Tim, Samantha, her boyfriend JT and myself went out to the local Margarita and Salsa Festival where they had taste testing of local restaurants margarita's and salsas but as we couldn't find where that was taking place we parked it in front of the stage with lawn chairs and ended up sweating our bums off but listening to 3 bands play some good country music. Anyway, good stuff and I better get back to it because I hear mom behind me slamming things...that's never a good sign ;)

Comments

Donna said…
I DID NOT SLAM NUFFIN!! Tart!
mammy
Sally said…
I don't know how ya'll do this gettin' up at 4 to go work out! But, my hat's off to you both. While my computer was down, I actually did a little exercising, little being the operative word!

Hope you have a good weekend, Crystal. Love ya bunches!!

(Oh, and that card you and mammy sent was so dang funny!! Thank you!)

Popular Posts