Kids and the first day!

 Sam with one of her friends, Britney on their first day of being Juniors.
 Sam with Spencer, another friend, on the first day.
 Sam again, the night before at the school football field right before "Meet the Rockets."
And lastly, Will on his first day of being a big 6th grader. They now group the 6th graders in with the 7th and 8th so they are ALL in Junior High now. These damn kids need to quit growing up so fast.

I picked Will up from his first day yesterday and when he got in I asked, " Well? How did you like your first day?" Will, grinning bashfully says, " Ah, I liked it. I think I'll go back for the second day."  Like he had some kind of choice in the matter, lol!

After we get home and sign all the paperwork given to the students from each individual teacher I asked him more about his day. "So what did you like best about being in Jr. High now?" Will with his eyes all aglow, " I liked that we have more freedom now!" Oh lordy...I laugh while I tickle him and start yelling that he better not start THAT!! He doesn't get freedom! Lol! After we settle down I asked to clarify this so called new freedom he is now getting to experience....He says that he now gets 5 minutes in between classes....LOL! Ah okay, that's your freedom huh?? Yep! He was so excited;))

Comments

Sally said…
Such cute photo's. Love them!!

Will is a character for sure. :)

Hunter started kindergarten today and nervously asked her mom "I'm not gonna be the only one there am I?"

I can't believe how much your kids have grown since I met ya'll a few years ago! What I can believe is that they're wonderful and you're doing a fine job, Crystal!

((hugs))
Donna said…
5 minutes huh??Hahaaaa.....his classrooms must be far apart...Run Boy!Hahaaa
mammy

Popular Posts