I found it...finally

My motivation that is. I got my determination back but if you don't have any motivation, well, the two kind of go hand in hand. This weekend I got some alone time and with my mind just a whirling and my hands busy cleaning a bit around the house it all came together that there WILL be a change and it will start now. So, here we are.

I got up at 5am and went to the gym. Most times in the morning I feel the need to be there at least an hour but since I'm coming off of a lazy vacation for the past 2 plus months I wanted to start out slow so I only did 30 minutes at 3.6 with an incline only of 2. Got my heart pumping and body sweating and that's what I wanted. I'll return this afternoon with Sam in tow to workout longer and even if the trainer is there or not. I'm in a mood and when I get in a mood like this don't mess with me. Back the heck off, let me do my thing and everything will be good. Said trainer shouldn't have a reason other than just to say hello to come up to me. If he brings up anything concerning hubby that's where the conversation will end.

So, it's just been mom and I manning the office and will be like that all week so this weeks post will be short. Bet you guys will LOVE that!!!

Comments

Sally said…
Good for you, Crystal!

Motivation, determination=a smart young woman!

((hugs))
Donna said…
looking for MY mojo....moheto...fizzled....
mammy
Jenny said…
Naw girl, I like your long posts.

Now as to that trainer ... good grief. I cannot STAND people breathing down my neck. My mother says when I was little, she used to put her hand on the back of my neck to guide me along. I hated it and I would shrug in an exaggerated fashion and say: "Get yer hot hand off me!!!"

And depending on how much heat I put behind the saying, I likely got a whipping.
Crystal said…
I'm not ignoring! Its been quite a day and i'm just now getting over here to read these!! And now im off again to answer phones!! I shall return and visit u soon!!!!

Popular Posts