She's earned every one of them







Well, mom is another year older today. I've had other things going on, boy have I but this is moms day and her post. All the other stuff can wait. She's earned it I do believe.














I've never met anyone like her and feel so very blessed to call her, proudly, mine. I'm a little selfish in saying that but the grace, patience and love that she has shown me through out the years has been extraordinary. I use to give her complete hell growing up but as the years passed our bond cemented into what it is today and what it is today is something I hold very dear to my heart.














She has helped me through many issues dealing with life and getting through it while holding onto sanity. She tries her best everyday to live a good and honest life while helping the ones she loves. She's my mom. She's part of who I am. And I'm proud of that part. I love you mom. I hope harmony finds your spirit happy when possible and when not, well, I send the grand kids over to make you forget ALLLLL your troubles;))

Comments

Donna said…
You're the Daughter I planned for...waited for, All my life.
No matter what the future brings us, I KNOW you'll sail through it all...with grace.
I'm finally at peace.
I love you more than life itself...for ever and ever...
mammy
Jenny said…
Your mother is a beautiful woman inside and out ... fanackle and all ... I love her dearly and am grateful to call her friend (even though we've never met ... eh, trifles).

And I wish her the happiest birthday in the world!
Sally said…
Somehow, I knew from the first that I'd love your mom, and then of course I met you! Love you both!

So glad she had a nice birthday, and I do believe she's very blessed to have such a beautiful, intuitive, sweet daughter!

Okay, I'll be waiting for the "other stuff"; you know I'm nosy!

Have a great weekend!! :)
~Shelly~ said…
Funny cake! Its nice to hear how close u are to ur mom! Hope she had a good one!

Popular Posts