SMILE AND LAUGH TODAY!!!!

Why smile and laugh??? Because, YOU may be the positive difference someone else needs in their lives;) William cried he was laughing so hard and I was laughing so hard because it was funny but of his reaction too. Mom was cranky this morning until I changed my computer screen picture to this and now she has now excuse to frown!! Gonna be a good day....

Busy at work today and it's just me, mom and dad running things. We have 2 people out so I can't bore u all with my endless posts! U get a vacation day, lol!

Comments

Donna said…
CRANKY??? WHO'S CRANKY????
s/jhuhygnvjmcnir%%%%%##@**

better now....;o/
mammy
Sally said…
LOLOLOL!!! Ya'll are a mess!! :)
Richard said…
Well, Why can't I just have Anita to myself? Why? I can't stand being part of this triumvirate and I hate my beast!
Nathaniel said…
I'm willing to share Anita with you Richard......I've shared her with Jason (mmmm)and Micah!
Jean-Claude said…
Oh Anita, our bad kitty cat does share you, does he not? “Je t’aime, ma petite.”
Crystal said…
ROFLMAO!!!!! Lisa I NEEDED THAT!!!! Poor Richard just needs to "man up" and JC needs to go ahead and quite being so damn "open minded" and Micah and Nathaniel?? I have no clue...LOLOL!!!!! Anita's a HAND FULL!
Dawn said…
LOLOLOL I am laughing sooo hard !! Ok, down to business. I am back blogging again, Crystal. Here is my link: http://www.dawnseverydaylife.com/

Hope you had a great weekend !
Jenny said…
That's all kinds of precious. Thanks for the giggle, Crystal!

Popular Posts