Takin it easy

And that is exactly what I did yesterday. It was busy up at work but still a good day. After work the kids and I went school supply shopping and I will never again buy supplies through the school. Normally u can buy all the supplies you need for the year in packet form and when I went to register them this year they were sold out but sold them for 62 dollars a packet. DOUBLE what I paid getting them myself at the local Wally World, lol! I was driving the kids nuts going through the store on the way out and all the way to the truck because I just couldn't believe that the school would WAY over price these packets.

During this time of being in town we exchanged a few of Sam's shirt's she had gotten for school and while we were out it rained like crazy. Before the rain my exterior thermometer read 114. After the storm? 79.....*_*....Lol, of coarse that didn't last long and then it jumped to 85 or something like that but I wasn't complaining one bit. It has gotten unseasonably hot recently so it was a nice little break from the excessive heat.

After getting home my sweet husband had stopped and picked up some yummo Chinese so what did I do? Made lots of grunting noises as I shoved the broccoli and beef with noodles in my mouth like I hadn't eaten in weeks, lol! I tell ya, we had gone out to eat Chinese a few weeks back and I tried the noodles instead of the rice? And I ended up falling in love with it! And, I was in such a good mood that I couldn't help but pick on everyone in the house. Tim would say something and I would pop back with some funny smart remark and Will would come through and I'd harass him about smelling good. Ty just had all his wisdom teeth pulled so he can't really smile without hurting so it didn't take too much to get the lil turd monkey to smile. We were both picking on each other. I was picking on Sam because for dinner she ate fish sticks and kit kat's, lol! What a combo that was;)

By the end of the night I have to admit that I was a little run down. Heading to the bedroom I think I had Tim chasing me trying to make a grab for me. William was sitting on our bed watching Robinhood and playing a game. While he was doing that Tim thought it funny to throw things at me and then tell Will it was me doing it. After Will left we had a throw down with me grabbing anything I could get my hands on, lol! So, needless to say I made a quick trail around the house saying good night and made a mad dash for the bed. We ended up watching the rest of the movie and then cut it off around 11. 5:30 came too dang quick but I woke up like I did the morning before....

Telling myself, "Ur going to have a good day" and guess what. I am....

Comments

Donna said…
'Bout Time I'd say!
Bet you were chasing everyone trying to make a grab for their Snacks!! ;o)
mammy
Crystal said…
Are u NUTS?!?! I was so miserable from all the Chinese food!! I didn't want anything else!
JunieRose2005 said…
Crystal,

So glad you're all having fun ! This was such a cool post!! :)

Junie
Sally said…
Love how happy you all are. Makes my heart smile!! :)
~Shelly~ said…
They sell school supplies at school? When did this start?!
Crystal said…
Thanks ladies and Shelly they started about 4 years ago here in our school district. Not everyone does it though!
Sally said…
You know, that reminds me; back in my high school, we sold supplies, in fact I worked in the school store. The prices were not over-inflated though. We had SO much fun in that store. One time we tried to roast a raw chicken in front of the heater; kept it there all day and it was still raw. Of course, it wasn't my idea. :)

Popular Posts