Short one Today

Well, not much to write about today. Tim left yesterday for his business trip. He won't be back until Thursday evening. After he left I took Sam to do more of her drive time for drivers ed. After this week she'll only have one more session thank goodness! She's set up for 3 sessions this week and only one for next week. She'll be taking her drivers test sometime in September and the best thing she thinks she gets to do? Not go out with her friends or drive to the local mall, nope. She can't wait to start taking Will to school. Their school's are right next to each other and she can't wait to pull up out front while all his friends are around just to yell something embarrassing. It's a family tradition around these parts so I guess I'm passin the torch to her to do it now, lol!

Will and I went to moms after I dropped Sam off. I passed by the gym and the trainer was there so with Tim being gone I wasn't about to go in. Sam wasn't too happy, wanting to get back to it but after I explained a bit she was fine. I got on mom's treadmill for 45 minutes and then headed back out to pick her up. After getting back to the house we didn't do much of anything. Walked around bothering each other with questions like, "whatcha doin??" When it was so blatantly obvious. William likes asking that the most just to get a reaction. Lil fart.

Tim sounded like he was feeling better last night after he got to his Hotel. He kept sending me pictures of the view from his hotel room. The company he works for is a world wide corporation so when he down played where he was staying I had to give him hell. He even rubbed it in by letting me know that he was eating at an Irish pub and bistro because I love all things Irish/Scottish. So yes, he must be feeling tons better to be neener-neenering his wife. He even went out for a run afterwards so I know he's rebounding quite nicely.

So this morning I get up and take the kids to my moms. Sam wanted to see how long she could run on the treadmill now that we've been in vacation mode so I took them. They have a little cousin that severely wants to see them and has been calling and texting trying to make that happen. He's going to spend a few days with us this week so we'll see how that goes. Other then that I think I'll run to mom's and check on the lil rascals. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Comments

Donna said…
They will be cleaning the walls and floors while they're there??? Laundry? Making Supper? Oh yeah! :O)
mammy
Sally said…
I'm trying to catch up, haven't been on the net much with Hunter here. I didn't know Tim had been sick! Glad he's feeling better now, and can harass you from afar about the Irish pub. :)

That's so funny about Sam wanting to drive Will to school. LOL

Hope your evening is good. ((hugs))

Popular Posts