It's me again

Third day in a row...BOO-YAAAA;) Lol, must be something in the air or I do believe I've quit making excuses about not writing. Either way, I figure I will write for a few minutes and see what I come up with.

So, for the past 2 weeks, I guess, I have been dealing with a problem...an allergic reaction that consists of whelps and even a small rash one day on my elbow. It is unreal how hard it is to pinpoint the trigger! Clothes, food, meds, lotions, sprays, makeup, soap, razors, detergents, and on and on and on the list goes. The swelling would mainly stay around my neck but then I would get a few around my elbows, a few on my sides and then the backs of my thighs and a few times on my butt. I was getting so flipping aggravated I couldn't figure it out I was ready to A) bite some one's head off, B) Hit something, C) SCREAM and or D) Pig out on anything that would make me feel better or hell, all of the above. Tim was sure leery with a hesitant, "it'll be OK baby. We'll figure it out" While Sam just looks at me while turning around saying, "OK then" and then Will not caring at all and still gives me hugs.

After last night I THINK I figured it out. I even stopped using by body lotion....that's a NEVER. But, it most likely is the new-er-ish detergent I got a few weeks back. Trying to pinpoint when I got it to when it started happening has driven me crazy too but last night I didn't have to take a benadryl pill even though there were a few spots that started swelling like in the size of a skeeter bite but I sprayed the benadryl spray and they went away. Nothing as of today either so I'll continue to monitor. I'm a little bit shy of just starting to use everything I stopped using so I'll gradually reintroduce things back.

Anyway, of coarse when I'm wanting to get back to the gym this happens and even being out in the heat was a bugger making the itching and burning intensify so back in the house I went and even this had me cut back on my food intake. In the last 2 months I've gained more than a few pounds and I would like to see the come off. So, hopefully next week I can jump back into that.

This weekend is really the first weekend we don't have anything really planned. Tim has to work all day Saturday and Sam's got a class she has to finally make up for Driver's Ed. Maybe for me it'll be a cleaning day or just a chill at home and watch movie day. Always depends on how I wake up and my mood. And I JUST remembered that this morning I did NOT make Tim something to eat like he had asked. Woops!!! I KNEW I forgot something! Plus, he left before I did and I was still getting ready. Guess I'll just have to make it up to him and fix him dinner...maybe. lol!

Our oven had been broke. U never realise how much you use something until it breaks too. But, the repair guy came by the house yesterday and figured out the part had to be ordered but should be in Monday and he can come out Monday after I get off work. YAY! I think the first thing I'm making when it's repaired is cornbread and a stew a friend of mine made. YUM.

OK, I think that's it for me. Mom's leaving and I have to harass Ken now since she's already gone. Either that or play Words with Friends. Love that game.

Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!

Comments

Donna said…
Wow in Deed! Guess you're blogging again! Good!
Any more spots?
mammy
Sally said…
For some reason, my computer doesn't let me know when you've updated, but I'm always glad to see that you have.

That's messy with the allergy; right away I was wondering about laundry detergent. I hope it clears up and you're done with that misery. As far as I know, I've never been allergic to anything but there are a couple of meds that make me deathly ill; morphine being one. UGH!!

Hope you're having a good weekend, it's been drizzling rain here all day so I'm all cozied up with a book.

Love ya!!

Popular Posts