The Washer Finally Died...

Our washer quit working last night....Won't hold water. Noticed this about 45 minutes after I put a load in and started it. Sheesh. The washer is about 15 years old and mom gave it to us when we moved in a couple of years ago. It's been a damn good washer to say the least. I wash clothes ALL THE TIME.

SO, off to buy another one and hopefully it will last 15 more! Oh, and Hubby took me to my FAV place to eat today for lunch. NEWK'S!!! LOVE THAT PLACE!! I always get soup and a grilled cheese and dip the grilled cheese into the soup. Yummm.

Tim has been taking Will up to the gym with us every evening for the past few weeks. There is a trainer up there that is into MMA fighting and wrestling. Will is enjoying himself greatly and sometimes Tim gets down there with him to be his partner in trying out some of the moves. Everyday now after school William will ask if we're going to the gym. It gets him out of the house, out of his room, off the games and off the TV. I'm happy;)

Sam worked her second day at her new first job last night. She works Monday, Wednesday, Friday and every other Saturday. During the week its after she gets out of school till 6 and then 10-4 on the Saturdays she works. She really likes it but of coarse, gets nervous ringing all the customers up, doing all the math and freaking if there is a percentage off on the clothing the customer is buying. She came in last night asking Tim if she had made a sale the correct way and she, for the most part did. She was 2 dollars and some change over but we both told her it's better to be over than under.

After I got back from lunch I was really PRAYING that Tim wouldn't come to my work. His Christmas present came today!!!! He's been trying to get me to drop hints, fess up or even give it to him. I caught him snooping around the tree last night just to see if there was any new presents under it...BRAT!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Comments

Donna said…
NOW I get the "why" that he's been acting so manly man like...Oh well...I'm out of "babies"!!! Somethings NOT right about that!!
She'll do good...just takes time...
Get a flyswatter after HIM!Hahaa
mammy
Sally said…
I missed this. That is wonderful about Will and wanting to go with you guys to the gym! He is sure an all around good American boy.

That's funny about Tim. He reminds me of Brittney; she's always been snoopy and tries to find out, and then she wants to tell you what she's got for you. Yeah, she's a 24 year old BRAT!! :)
Sally said…
And, kudo's to Sam! She'll catch on in no time. :)

Popular Posts