It's Finally Done

The flooring that is. The workers left just an hour ago and now I can finally get in there and clean, light all my candles and just relax, probably about 5 minutes before going to bed, lol! Looked like a lot of sweeping and even some vacuuming, scrubbing this and wiping that. Oh well, it's all worth a little extra elbow grease. The floors look 100 % better than before and all I need to do now is give the walls a fresh paint job to match the floors. White just isn't blending in too well and I'm thinking something a little darker will do just the trick.

We spent the night with mom and dad last night and just relaxed, played on the computer, ipad and watched Big Bang Theory. Nice evening with the parents, indeed. I went home at lunch to check on things and everything looked really good. I can't wait to get home and start cleaning. Sam has to work this evening so until 6 it'll just be William and I.

I heard from Tim today and he's going stir crazy while Ty has to work during the day. Yesterday, today and tomorrow Ty has to pull 12 hour shifts so as soon as Ty gets off work tomorrow they are hoping to get out of there and head to Pennsylvania to do a little skiing for a couple of days. Tim plans to come back home New Years Day. And he can't get home soon enough. I've had lots to keep me busy while he's been gone but sleeping is hard when he's not there. And don't get me started about Pepe missing Tim. Last night he was just laying around. Thankfully being at moms kind of through him off and he had Buddy to play with to keep his mind off daddy being gone, lol!

Just got a call from Samantha...Will was walking her out of my parents home and Sam reminded him to make sure he locked up after she left. Seems Will tried to get ahead of himself and locked himself out. Lol!!! He was wanting to stay until I got off work and came by to get him. SO, no shoes Will is getting dropped off with Pepe at our house and I will be going to my moms ANYWAY to get his shoes, lol!!! KIDS!

So, that's about it for me. Hope everyone is enjoying their day!!

Comments

Sally said…
Now, that is just wonderful getting new flooring. We need pics!! I don't know why I thought you guys were renting. But, then I don't remember much anyway.

How wonderful that Tim is able to spend time with Ty. You guys are all just such a loving family. :)

Will locking himself out? Send him here to me; we are quite a bit alike. :)

Popular Posts