One big Nat in the House....

So, we have a lil nat in the house. It's a male too. He keeps buzzing around the Christmas tree trying to spy out the presents. This certain nat has even tried to recruit the kids, namely Samantha, into separating presents with the reward of getting to open one.

Well, needless to say I flew around the house myself after this crazy nat, swatting him away from the tree and down the hall into his room. Damn thing kept coming back out so I would just chase him right back down the hall. Did you know this little nat make noises too? Oh it was just awful. The worst whining I had ever heard.

Anyway, we'll see if he's gone by the time I get home. If not I may have to pull out the baseball bat and get his attention that way. Lord knows my aim is right on the mark when I take a swing. Wouldn't want to see the hubby, I mean, that nat get harmed now would we???

Moving on, Will went to the gym and has been with Tim last night. While I was sending JT and Samantha to the pet store to get some pet spray for the cute lil dog we have living with us that thinks it's his life's mission is to eat, sleep, love Tim and pee on everything in site, Tim and Will were getting their "Schwoll" on. After sending the two love birds on their way I went to join the men for a little cardio and ab work. Can you say ouch? Tim worked my ab's out the day before for the first time since the summer and to say I am a wee bit sore is an understatement. I'm still sore today too and am not looking forward to any workout today. We'll see.

So, nothing much going on. JT and Sam hung out at the house and watched as I went round and round with Tim about staying away from the Christmas tree and Will spent the majority of the evening having fun and cutting up with Sam and her guy. So that's it for me.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

Comments

Sally said…
LOL!! Yeah, I've had nats here before also from time to time, and I have to admit that doesn't exclude myself. Don't beat him up too bad; else you might not get your prezzy. :)

So cute! Oh, I didn't know Sam has a boyfriend. :)
Donna said…
Nats DO present a problem...I say Spray 'em! ;o)
mammy
Dawn said…
Just stopping by to tell you that I finally got a much better computer connection. I had an aircard and in my part of the country, I finally got something faster and like broadband. I will be around more frequently !! :)
Crystal said…
Yep Sally girl, Sam has a BF..about 4 months now. He's technically the first BF she's had and not just crushed on so we'll see. Ah that first childhood love...

Mammy, swattin em is much "funner"!!!!

Dawn, HEY DAWN!!!And good! Look forward on catching up with you!

Popular Posts